ArmorWall Structural Insulated Sheathing™ is an innovative building enclosure system used in commercial and multifamily buildings that combines four traditional enclosure components into one.
- ArmorWall requires just one installation revolution around a building in place of the traditional four, reducing costs and time to weather-in by weeks.
- MaxLife utilizes Magnesium Oxide (MgO) sheathing on the exterior face of ArmorWall in order to gain attributes not commonly found today.
- ArmorWall Structural Insulated Sheathing with MgO allows for direct attachment of furring and cladding.
- ArmorWall’s innovative properties allow projects to meet and exceed continuous insulation, building code and green certification programs faster and more cost-effectively.
- MaxLife’s patented fusion technology consists of bonding the required continuous insulation layer to the developed sheathing layer to create a combined substrate that does not delaminate as seen with other common insulated sheathing materials.
- Combining these two layers of MgO and polyurethane insulation has the ability to effectively move the structural face of the stud layer to the exterior face of the sheathing.
Ready to work with us?
Let’s talk about your project needs today!